Cookies are text files that are downloaded to users’ terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile telephone, etc.) and saved in their browser’s memory. The GLOBAL DACH MARKETS analyses the data contained in the cookies to enhance the usability of its websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by the cookies are anonymous and not associated with any specific person. All personal information must be explicitly provided to the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS by the user.
Users may delete or disable the cookies using their browser’s settings. Should they do so, the website will continue to be operational, but will no longer offer customized features.
For more information on cookie use, management and browser settings, see: www.globaldach.com
• First-party cookies. These are cookies sent from a computer or domain managed by the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS to the user’s terminal.
• Third-party cookies. These are cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is neither managed nor controlled by the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS. This group also includes those cookies that, while installed by the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS, compile data for processing by third parties.
Third-party cookies may be used to gauge and analyse users’ behaviour in order to enhance their experience on the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS’S website.
• Third-party website cookies. The GLOBAL DACH MARKETS’s website includes content generated on various social networks (YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.), which may set their own cookies for their users. The GLOBAL DACH MARKETS has no control over the dissemination and use of the data these social networks may gather with their cookies and thus recommends that users review their privacy policies.
• Technical features. These types of cookies are intended to ensure a satisfactory browsing experience. They allow the system to recognize registered users and remind them of their username and password, among other things.
• Personalization. These cookies allow users to access the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS’s website with certain predefined general features, such as the language, the browser or the geographical location from which they are using it. These user data allow the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS to offer users better, more personalized service.
• Analysis. The anonymous data contained in these cookies make it possible to gauge, monitor and study users’ activity with a view to improving the GLOBAL DACH MARKETS’s websites, applications and platforms.
• Advertising. These cookies enable management of the advertising spaces based on criteria such as the publication of content or users’ browsing habits.